Thursday, January 15, 2015

Dreams and other bullshit

Last night's dream was getting disturbing again. I was in a cage, only able to stand and watch as hundreds of people around me formed out of a liquid flowing through the air. They would circle me, laugh, and then scream as the melted back into the liquid. That carnival bastard was there, of course. He's always there.

When I got to work today, my boss called me into his office. Apparently, I'm being assigned to some big out of town project or something. It doesn't matter. When I was looking out the window behind him, that shit was standing in the air, looking in through the window. He winked at me and he was gone.

I need to get a camera. I need to start getting proof of this shit. Maybe then somebody'll be able to help.

2 comments:

  1. NONONOSTOP!!!! DON'T SHOW ANYONE ANYTHING. HAVEN'T YOU READ LOVECRAFT?!?!?! WHEN PEOPLE WHO'VE SEEN THE ELDRITCH TRY TO TELL OTHERS, SAID OTHERS WILL THINK THERE CRAZY, WHICH MIGHT LEAD TO A. YOU MIGHT BE THOUGH INTO THERAPY, B. INSTITUTIONALIZING, OR 9PROBULY THE WORST, C. THE PANOPTICON GET INVOLVED. NO, YOU DON'T WANT TO SHOW ANYONE.

    ReplyDelete