Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Things have gone terribly wrong

In last night's dreams, I was running down the hallway from an abandoned building, Strange, twisted, and distorted faces screamed at me from the walls. I took pictures with my camera and they showed up in them. I tried to force myself awake. I was now in the middle of the woods. Disturbing creatures hung from rope off of the trees. Again, the pictures I took revealed the beings, so I knew I was still dreaming. I forced myself some more. Now I was back in the city. Hundreds of things looking like that circus Captain-Spaulding esque guy were approaching from all angles. The pictures I took still showed them. As I tried to force myself awake, they ended up directly next to me and started attacking with knives. At that point I woke up in my bed.

The thing was next to me, and now the camera wouldn't show him, but that means nothing anymore.

The pain I felt when I awoke was real.

The cuts all over my body were real.

And most disturbingly, the pictures I took in my dreams that are now on my camera are real.

I don't know what to think anymore.

There's a door in the wall. It leads to the city. From my dreams. I think this is my only way out. There are newspapers all over the walls in my room. They reveal a number of murders in my town that have apparently happened every time I've been asleep. All witnesses report the perpetrator to be dressed like someone from the circus. I know this is my fault. They happened when I was asleep, dreaming. I can't let this happen anymore. I've caused too much. This is getting too far out of control, as evidenced by last night's dream. I don't even know if I WAS dreaming. I don't know if I AM dreaming. I don't know, I can't take this anymore.

I'm going into the city. It may offer an escape. It may save me from these dreams. It may get me out of them. It may stop anything else bad from being caused by them. It may give me peace, finally.

I'm leaving now. Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment