Saturday, January 17, 2015

Welp

Didn't work. Not surprised, really. I took a picture of that asshole staring at me from the woods behind the house. He didn't show up in the picture. I lowered the camera and he was still there. Just wasn't in the camera.

Wait, I have a theory....

Ok, this thing's a product of my dreams, right? What if he only exists through my mind? I know he doesn't only exist in my mind, but maybe he uses me to manifest himself. That could explain it. I was seeing him because he was showing himself through me. Outsiders to this would not.

I need to keep my camera with me at all times, if that's the case. It'll tell me what's in my head and what's not.

Fits in with last night's dream, too. I was wandering the same forest, camera in hand. I kept taking pictures of him to prove to myself I'm not crazy. He just stood along the path and watched me. He appeared in my pictures in my dream.

Wait, that's it. That's fucking it.

I've been having trouble discerning my dreams from reality with this thing appearing. My camera can tell me. It can tell me if I'm dreaming or awake. It can show him or not show him. I have a way of knowing now.

In other news, I'm leaving across the country tomorrow for an important business meeting. My boss said some group who wants to review my recent job performance. He didn't seem to know much about it, actually, but said his superiors told him it's of utmost importance.

Anyways, I guess that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment