Saturday, January 10, 2015

Well, shit

I'm back. This didn't end. I was too fucking stupid to think something like this could just end. What was I thinking? Why would this just stop? Why would I be safe from this? WHY?

I woke last night. At 3:00. A.M. In my front yard. WITH THE FUCKING FUCKITY FUCKING DREAM MAN STANDING BESIDE ME. THE FUCKER JUST SMILED AND FADED AWAY INTO THE SNOW. FUCK.

I thought it was a hallucination, but there were footprints in the ground where he had stood. I got up, wiped the snow off of myself, and went back inside. I made a note downstairs. It was to see if this was real. If the note was still there in the morning, it was real. If it wasn't, it was a dream.

FUCKING NOTE WAS STILL THERE WITH WHAT LOOKED LIKE BLOOD SMEARED ALL OVER IT. THIS BASTARD IS MOCKING ME NOW.

I dunno. I thought about calling the police, but what would that accomplish? On the off chance they DID believe me, I doubt they could do anything about it. This doesn't seem to be something... normal.

Sorry about the breakdown in this post. I'm a little upset, as you can imagine. I've been looking over my shoulder all day. Searched the house this morning, but didn't find anything....

I'm still trying to figure out what to do.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment