Monday, January 19, 2015

Meeting

Meeting today went alright. We hooked up at a local restaurant and had something to eat while we talked. Young asked me questions about how long I've had weird dreams, how vivid they are, and how vivid the visions of the thing while awake are.

I told him the dreams have been going on for a couple months now, I've seen a psychiatrist and he told me to write a public dream journal after he couldn't figure anything out, and ever since then I've been updating this blog. I said that they were lifelike in how vivid they were, even though they felt completely impossible. He paused me to ask if I meant surreal. I shrugged and said maybe. I'm not too sure.

I told him the same thing for the "real" appearances. They seem perfectly vivid and and lifelike, even though if they were real it would make no sense.

He said that was enough, he was done. I asked him if he needed anything else and he said no, he'd just keep following this blog. I'll admit I was little pissed when he said that there was nothing he could do for me at the moment. Apparently, his organization is going to compare my responses with others, and keep following my blog to get the other info they need, although he said he honestly doesn't think it'll help much. My experiences apparently aren't "informative" enough to get good answers on the nature of this whatever-it-is from. He said the fact I'm seeing it while awake is interesting, apparently SMSC's never heard of that before, and he said that's why they'll keep looking at the blog, but until there's an idea on WHY this is happening they don't think they can get much from me outside of reading the blog. If they get an idea, he said, they'll meet up with me again and ask me about it and such. Ah well. He's left, and I'm heading home soon.

Last night's dreams were of me running around through the hotel, being chased by... something. Nobody else seemed to notice, they all stood directly outside their doors and stared straight ahead. I used the camera. They were there. I forced myself awake.

Gotta go, checkout is in 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment