Sunday, January 18, 2015

Finally Made It

Made it to the hotel I'll be staying at. Slept in the car last night, dreamt that I was driving down the road and that thing was sitting on my dashboard. I pulled over and took a picture of him, he was in the picture, I knew it was a dream. I looked up, and his face was stretching across the front windshield, smiling. His arms pulled across the windows holding the car shut. I forced myself awake. I looked around, and the roads were empty, but I still didn't feel safe, so I just kept driving.

This camera thing is really helpful already. I've seen him on the drive down a couple times, and proven to myself I'm awake with it.

Got a letter from the person I'm meeting today, just saying where the location is and all that stuff. He signed the letter "Agent Y.A.". Not sure what that could stand for, but ah well, screw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment