Thursday, January 1, 2015

Night 3/4/5? (Things Have Escalated)

So, you may be wondering why there have been no posts for the last 2 days. After all, this is a nightly dream journal, so nothing at all for two days would imply not sleeping at all for those days. Actually, my problem happened to be the exact opposite.

I just woke up from going to sleep two days ago.

I've called my doctor and he's claimed that this is normal, that most people experience this... yeah, I'm calling bullshit on that. I don't think most people sleep for two days straight, except maybe when they're infants or something...

I'm still going to say what my dreams where, because if I don't keep something consistent I think I'm going to lose my fucking mind.

Last night's (3 nights? I dunno) dream was another followup, but very short and simple. I was still in that city, although now I was running from something. As I ran, I found myself circling back around the city somehow- I would run in a straight line, and I would end up passing the same place 4 or 5 times. Eventually, when I stopped for a breather, this man stepped out of an alleyway. He was tall and gaunt-looking, almost corpselike. He was dressed like a carnival showman, almost like Captain Spaulding from House of 1000 Corpses, if that helps. He stared at me, silently, before uttering 4 words and fading back into the darkness, at which point I woke up.

Those words? "Let the fun begin".

I've never been so scared in my life. I don't know what that means, I don't know what my subconscious is trying to tell me, I don't know why I slept for 3 days, I don't know why it feels as if I've gotten no sleep at all.

I don't know what's happening.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry man, I'd try to figure out lucid dreaming to combat you nightmares. Having control of yourself while asleep can help in any dream related problem, eldritch or no.

    ReplyDelete